Data protection information¶
The web site docs.orcharhino.com as well as the corresponding subdomains contain links to other web sites on the Internet. We expressly emphasize that ATIX has no influence on the design and content of the linked sites. ATIX therefore assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided there and hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of these pages. This declaration applies to all links to external sites contained in ATIX and all contents of these sites to which these links lead.
Infringement of property rights¶
If you suspect that one of your property rights is violated by this website, please inform us immediately by e-mail so that remedial action can be taken quickly. The more time-consuming involvement of a lawyer to issue a warning with costs for the service provider does not correspond to the latter’s real or presumed intention.
Collection and storage of personal data¶
ATIX collects and stores personal data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Customer Identification
- Appropriate customer advice
- Performance of contractual duties
- Fulfilment of legal obligations
- Correspondence with customers, partners and interested parties
- Invoicing and dunning process
- Permissible direct advertising
- Assertion of any claims
The processing of personal data takes place on the occasion of inquiries to us and is necessary for the aforementioned purposes for the processing of orders and for the fulfilment of obligations arising from the underlying contracts. The collected personal data will be stored until the end of the legal obligation to store them for businesses (6, 8 or 10 years after the end of the calendar year in which the contractual relationship was terminated) and then deleted. This does not apply in exceptional cases if we are obliged to store data for a longer period due to tax or commercial storage obligations (in accordance with HGB, StGB or AO) or if the rights holders have consented to further storage.
Disclosure of data to third parties¶
A transfer of personal data to third parties does not take place. Exceptions to this only apply insofar as this is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships. This includes in particular the passing on to service providers commissioned by us (so-called contract processors) or other third parties whose activities are necessary for the execution of the contract (e.g. mail order companies or banks). The data passed on may be used by the third parties exclusively for the purposes mentioned.
Your rights as a affected individual¶
You as the data subject have various rights:
- Right of revocation: You can revoke your consent to us at any time. Data processing based on the revoked consent may then no longer be continued in the future.
- Right to information: You can request information about your personal data processed by us. This applies in particular to the purposes of data processing, the categories of personal data, if applicable the categories of recipients, the duration of storage, if applicable the origin of your data and if applicable for the existence of automated decision making including profiling and if applicable meaningful information on their details.
- Right of correction: You can demand the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us.
- Right of deletion: You may request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, insofar as their processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to restrict processing: You may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it. You also have this right if we no longer need the data, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. In addition, you have this right if you have objected to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to Data Transfer: You may request that we provide you with the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
- Right to complain: You can complain to the supervisory authority responsible for us, e.g. if you believe that we are illegally processing your personal data. The authority responsible for us is:
Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)¶
Your right of objection¶
If we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, you only need to notify us in writing. You are welcome to contact us, send us a fax or e-mail. You will find our contact details in the imprint above.
The German version of these terms and conditions shall be the binding version, the translation into English is a courtesy translation of http://www.atix.de/rechtliches