ATIX is the Linux & Open Source Company in Garching near Munich. We provide infrastructure related IT services with a particular focus on Linux in data centers. The core business areas are Consulting, Engineering, and Support (including training). Our company values include technical expertise, vendor independence & neutrality, professionalism, and flexibility.
Our goal is to create added value for your company. To this end, we provide hand tailored Linux and Open Source solutions, utilizing open standards wherever possible. We will accompany you every step of the way from planning to implementation and believe in maximum Know-How transfer to our customers.
- 1995: Founding of ATIX GbR as a student project.
- 2007: ATIX, Red Hat, and SAP, define the world wide standard for high availability SAP under Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- 2008: ATIX AG becomes the first, and only Premier Business Partner of Red Hat for IT infrastructure in Europe (highest partnership level).
- 2010: ATIX oversees some of the largest SAP installations under Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- 2011: ATIX becomes the specialist for Linux & Open Source in data centers for the entire German language area.
- 2013: ATIX is restructured into the core areas of Consulting, Engineering, and Support.
- 2014: ATIX opens a dedicated training centre at their headquarter in Unterschleißheim.
- 2015: ATIX hosts the first Standard Operating Environment (SOE) conference.
- 2016: ATIX unveils orcharhino, the successor to the SOE Manager. In addition ATIX now offers official Puppet training courses, becoming the first partner to Puppet in Germany.
- 2018: ATIX moves to new offices in the Garching Business Campus.